Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 10 August 2017

Relaxed Evening At Zorro's Tavern













I hadn't been to my favourite SL clubs for a week or two, so I decided to go over to Zorro's Tavern tonight to see how the gang are getting on.  I was told  I'd missed a treat a few days ago as Ed and Zorro's owner Rob had got together to dj for the evening!  I bet they did really well, hopefully they will be doing some more evenings so I can see them in action.  Minxy was dj'ing tonight and she played a wonderful set of tunes, mostly acoustic work and it was a nice relaxed night.  Minxy also played one of Glen Campbell's hits, Wichita Lineman.  Sadly Glen died this week so it was a nice tribute to the well known singer.  I had a lovely time at Zorro's thanks to dj Minxy, hostess Fibi and owner Rob!

Janey Bracken











No comments: