Search

Custom Search

Sunday, 9 July 2017

The Wonderful 2017 Hair Fair and the Fabulous Free Gifts from the Designers













One of the great joys of Second Life is the Hair Fair held each year where the brilliant hair designers of the virtual world show off some new work created just for the show.  I had a good look around and the  2017 Fair is really impressive. .  Consisting of four sims, the Fair's rows of white shops contained some lovely new styles and there are lots of free gifts to collect, which adds to the fun of serious shopping!.  A percentage of the hair purchases goes to the Wigs for Kids charity and if you buy a bandanna  a 100% of the money goes to Wigs for Kids. I bought one hairdo at the show and I've taken lots of demos to try on.  Also I have the landmarks of the designer's shops to keep for when I go 'hair hunting' in the future.

I looked at all the free gifts I had collected today and they are really nice, so I thought I'd share some of them with you, see the pictures below.  The Fair is open until July 16, so you have plenty of time to head on over there and see what you can find.

See https://hairfair.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/hair-fair-is-now-open-to-the-public/ for landmarks

Janey Bracken
(red) Mint

TKW hair

.:EMO-tions:. 

.EscalateD

CHEVEUX

(DUE) Hair

ayame ame - hair accessories

Discord Designs 


A&A - huge bundle of hairstyles!

adones, three hairstyles

Exile -  Female and Male Hair, but Male Hair looks good on Females too!

enVogue Hair
ICONIC Hair (includes Hud for colour and to change style)

MINA Hair

no.match hair

Rosy Mood Mesh Hair

Sintiklia Hair

Unorthodox Hair

No comments: