Search

Custom Search

Friday, 17 March 2017

Happy St Patrick's Day 2017













Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!  I went over to St Patrick's Day Town and had a very warm welcome from Aneris and Wizzy who were already dancing an Irish jig.  I hadn't got a green outfit on and Wizzy kindly told me where I could get a free shamrock costume.  I teleported off and came back with the shamrock outfit on! It was a very hot shamrock outfit but I joined in the jig with the others!  Later on I found one of my lovely Wetherby design green dresses, which was much cooler, phew!  so I then looked around the rest of the sim, it was great fun. I bought a beer hat and drank some Guinness straight from the keg! I had a brilliant time, you can still make it to St Patrick's Day Town if you hurry! Thanks to everyone there! I'm off to Zorro's Tavern now for another St Patrick's Day party!

Janey Bracken










No comments: