Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Minxy and Brain brave the cold at Zorro's Tavern














Another great night at Zorro's Tavern tonight with DJ Janis playing some brilliant tunes.  In the UK newspapers today  it said that it would be the coldest night of the year so far, claiming it may be -20 degrees in some parts of Britain!  That's why Brain and Minxy were making me shiver! For some reason they turned up at Zorro's with their swimming cossies on. I wanted to ask them about it, but I stayed silent, then suddenly Bernie had to ask them why they had their cossies on. She admitted that she hadn't liked to ask, but curiosity got the better of her, well I'm glad she did because I was curious too!.  Minxy explained that they had been to the Sexy Brit Beach Pub.  I must admit, I didn't know that there was one and I'm not sure if the pub is sexy or you have to be sexy to go there, but it sounds like fun.  They both looked great in their beach gear and it makes you long for the nice warm summer days in real life!

Janey Bracken
















No comments: