Search

Custom Search

Monday, 13 February 2017

BDSM, Posh Frocks, Face Masks and Sexy Clothes At The HangOut














An interesting time at the HangOut Club this evening!  I put on my favourite leather dress, took out my riding crop, (which was a bargain in SL market place for just one Linden) and headed over to the club for the Fifty Shades Darker BDSM Valentine's Day party.  I wasn't sure what the other guests would wear, but they all looked great, we had a mixture of outfits, posh frocks and smart suits, but with 'Eyes Wide Shut' face masks. There were sexy costumes with cut away sections and Slate even had a gas mask on! As expected no one came near me in case I gave them a whack with the riding crop, but it was all part of the fun.  Owner/dj Janis Short played some fantastic tunes to match the occasion and she had trivia running throughout the night too.  The trivia, about BDSM, was quite difficult, we all found out we didn't know that much about it, I guess we really are a well behaved lot of SL clubbers!

Janey Bracken


































No comments: