Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Zorro's Post Election Politics


dj Janis Short













After watching the news all day about the new President I went over to Zorro's Tavern where dj Janis Short was playing some great tunes.  There were a lot of new faces at the Tavern tonight and it was nice to see one of our friends, Isobel, who I hadn't seen in the SL club circuit for some time.  The chat got around to politics (which secretly is my favourite subject, as I love researching everything about world politics) and I guess people are somewhat unsure about their future as the US election has divided the nation and the world at the moment.  We are certainly at a pivotal time and I feel certain that everything will work out eventually.  I think people should talk about it and ask questions, these politicians are there to work for the people, not the other way around. People really are smart and clever and I don't think they will put up with a world where the few have everything whilst ordinary men and women's lives are ruined.  Will President Trump deliver? Well we can only wait and see, but everyone must unite and hold their politicians' feet to the fire to make sure that we have a bright future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sES6_OXPwOU

Janey Bracken
 















No comments: