Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 19 January 2017

Maracas At Zorro's














I had a great night at Zorro's Tavern tonight, DJ Minxy was playing some classic rock  and the chat was lively.  We had Copacabana by Barry Manilow among the tunes, the song about a girl called Lola. Actually a guest called Lola had dropped into the Tavern tonight for a while, but sadly she had left by the time Copacabana was played.  Fibi surprised us all by knowing all the words to Copacabana and she said how we should have had Maracas while it was playing. It's amazing what you can find in your inventory, I have thousands of items, being a very bad inventory organiser, and I was sure I had Maracas somewhere, but I couldn't find them.  Anyway Fibi found some and handed a copy of them to everyone ready for Minxy to play the next hot Latin song (yes we had gone off line a bit with classic rock, but what fun!).  We all got ready with our Maracas in hand as Minxy played Los Del Rio - Macarena.  Next thing I knew the others all had the dance to match, I must have missed out getting a copy of that one as I was too busy trying to look for my Maracas!  Poor Lola hadn't known what she started by dropping into Zorro's Tavern

Janey Bracken
















No comments: