Search

Custom Search

Monday, 14 November 2016

Visiting The Beautiful Christmas Village At The House Of Avro - Christmas 2016 Is Only A Few Short Weeks Away!














It's getting to the time of year I love the best in SL, the weeks leading up to Christmas.  One sim I head for every year, an absolute favourite of mine, is the House of Avro owned by Phoebe Avro.  I went over there yesterday and I wasn't disappointed, this beautiful Christmas village is not only a pleasure to walk around, but it also has great quality items for sale.  You can board the big red tram which will take you around the snowy streets or just use shanks's pony and go by foot looking in all the quaint little Victorian shops, I love it!  Drifts of snow fall all around and the sound of Christmas Carols adds to the special seasonal atmosphere.  I was lucky enough to get a free gift just for being in the sim and I also bought some bits and pieces for my own SL home, which I am looking forward to decorating in the next few days. 

Janey Bracken









No comments: