Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll At Zorro's Tavern, Well a Good Chat Anyway!














It was Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' roll at Zorro's Tavern tonight, well we had  some brilliant tunes courtesy of  dj Janis Short and some wonderful conversation which made a superb evening!  Talk turned to the USA elections (enough of that! for now anyway!).  Then to Janis's new mesh body, and yes she did look  very sexy and fantastic; We discussed Robs beautiful real life magic pear-wood desk.  I couldn't quite get why the desk is magic, but it seems to be the place where Rob hides his bottle of gin and the desk takes care of his correspondence for him as well, so that's a bit magical to me.  I asked if it would write my Christmas cards for me, but sadly Rob said it wouldn't.  Minxy put her wine glass down for a little while, and I still drank my cider, as we talked about Guy Fawkes and Rob said Mr Fawkes had been born in a house just up the road from where he worked in York. Not long now until Fireworks night when poor old Guy gets burned again on those bonfires.  Then we talked about places to change our clothes in SL, which can be a bit tricky if you don't have a virtual place to live, I remember those days of trying to find an empty sim! All in all the evening flew by and we really enjoyed  ourselves at the friendly and welcoming Zorro's. For more fun you can catch Minxy and Brain dj'ing at the HangOut tomorrow between noon and 2pm (SLT).

Janey Bracken








Janis with her lovely new mesh body






1 comment:

Hibiscus said...

Oh,sorry I missed that. Wish I had a desk like Rob's!