Search

Custom Search

Monday, 3 October 2016

Happy 9th Rez Day Hib - The HangOut Was A Cool Place For Reggae!

Hibiscus













I never realised I liked Reggae so much until I went to the HangOut Club tonight, the soft lilting tunes were lovely and we all had a laid-back evening with trivia and good conversations (well some of it was a bit rude, they were talking about the new 50 Shades of Grey film, can't say I watched the first one or read the book!).  It was also a party for Hibiscus Hastings, Hib celebrates her 9th Rez Day today and the party was a surprise one for her.  Another clubber, Fleur, also had a Rez Day on the 1st October, Happy Rez Day to you too Fleur,  I hope you had a good one!  The club looked wonderful, owner Janis had done a fantastic job with the colourful Reggae style decor. It was a brilliant party, thanks Janis!

Janey Bracken
Fleur


































1 comment:

Hibiscus said...

Thanks for the Rez Day wishes, I can't believe it has been 9 years! I feel so lucky and blessed to have met you and all my friends at The HangOut.
I must say I know very little about reggae and ska but I thoroughly enjoyed all the music. Fleur, hope you had a happy rez day, best wishes for a wonderful year!
xxx, Hib