Search

Custom Search

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Happy Labour Day Everyone! I Celebrated The Holiday Weekend at Muddies Music Cafe!


DJ TXBarbara Bailey













It's Labour Day tomorrow in the United States, a nice long weekend for everyone to relax and have a good time.  I headed over to Muddies Music Cafe for the evening and as usual the Cafe was packed out with avatars, it's always busy and a very popular venue.  Brilliant DJ TXBarbara Bailey was playing a fantastic set of tunes to keep everyone dancing and Cafe Hostess Nyx Feiri made sure everyone was very welcome.  As is usual with Muddies, people were arriving all evening and I counted around 50 in the sim.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend in the States and in Canada too, and I hope the sun is shining for you all!

Janey Bracken

Muddies' Hostess Nyx Feiri




No comments: