Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Love Country? You'll Love Muddy's Country Club!

Photograph Courtesy of Kody Meyers-Heslop













I like to drop into Muddy's Music Cafe quite a bit, it's always full of people having a great time and it's open 24/7, which means you don't have to plan your schedule around club hours.  By chance I was looking in the SL Search Guide and found that there is another Muddy's!  Only this time its called Muddy's Country Club.  I teleported over and found myself in the doorway of a large timber building with lots of people inside already having a great time.  The music, supplied by DJ  Tranz (Jason Dawner) was classy country rock, the sort of music to make everyone get up and dance!  As I entered the dance floor I noticed a lady to my right, it was Bridget Hammill, the owner of Muddy's Music Cafe. I sent a message to Bridget to say "Hi" and she told me that the Country Club is hers as well, she's a busy lady!

I stayed and danced, the atmosphere was great, everyone was very friendly and it's the sort of place where you feel at home straight away.  Muddy's Country Club compliments Muddy's Music Cafe very well, each with it's own style as the Cafe plays a wide spectrum of popular music and a venue just for Country music is a fabulous idea.  Club host Kody Meyers-Heslop was doing a fine job greeting everyone and making sure the clubbers were having a good time.  Bridget told me that Kody takes excellent photographs and had taken some of her Country Club. So I spoke with Kody and asked if I could use some of his work here on the blog and he kindly agreed.  As you can see his photography is amazing, thank you Kody.  Kody told me that the club had only been open since April this year.  The club already looks well established as a hot favourite.  Go along and try some pure country music, you'll love it!

Janey Bracken
Photograph Courtesy of Kody Meyers-Heslop

Photograph Courtesy of Kody Meyers-Heslop

Photograph Courtesy of Kody Meyers-Heslop

No comments: