Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

A Delightful Gift From Miss W At Wetherby's Fashions - Please Help The People Of Venezuela And Give Generously


Lovely off the shoulder shimmering evening gowns
I had a lovely surprise when I logged into Second Life yesterday, the brilliant SL designer Alejandra Jumanya, who owns Wetherby's Fashions, sent me some absolutely stunning outfits. Ale or Miss W to her friends sent me the beautiful gifts as I had contributed a little to her drive to send some money to the people of Venezuela.  The country is going through unimaginable suffering at the moment and the people are virtually starving. Reported by the BBC today "About 500 Venezuelan women in search of food have broken through border controls separating the western state of Tachira from neighbouring Colombia. The women said their families were going hungry because of severe food shortages in Venezuela." 

Ale has worked tirelessly to collect donations and she has been so generous in Second Life with her free outfits and low prices for so many people in her Wetherby's group. So show Ale how much you care, go over to Wetherby's Fashions and give as much as you can to help the people of Venezuela. Also Ale has so many gorgeous designs and accessories, so treat yourself at the same time.  I'm so touched that Ale designed these outfits for me and I want to thank her so very much, I am honoured to wear them.

Janey Bracken
A very sexy outfit with a see-through top and leather skirt

A chic lacey dress adds a real touch of class to Ale's design.

No comments: