Search

Custom Search

Friday, 15 April 2016

SL Donald Trump HQ is a lively place to visit no matter who you support













As I've written before, I've been following the lead up to the USA elections this year; We are definitely in interesting, though extremely dodgy times!  SL is used as a forum for political issues too sometimes and tonight I spotted an SL Donald Trump Headquarters (I would point out that this is not an official site as far as the real life campaign goes).  It's a very popular venue run and owned by JP Laszlo and he told me that they have some great discussions there.  While I sat there quite a few people came in, some for and some against Mr Trump.  I'll be going back to listen in on some of the discussions, which should be quite lively going by the strong feelings people have about their idea of who the next President should be. If you fancy a look or a chat visit the Trump 2016 Second Life Headquarters yourself. 

Janey Bracken

No comments: