Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 31 March 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAHI!














Happy Birthday to Nahiram Vaniva.  Nahi celebrated her Birthday at Muckers on the 27th March, I hope she had a wonderful time! I've been without the internet for over a week and just got it back!  Regretfully I also missed Janis Short and Rob Fenwitch's birthdays, what a time to have no broadband!!  I hope Janis and Rob had a great time too!  Big thank you to Hibiscus and Ed for their articles on Janis and Rob's birthdays!

Janey Bracken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Janey, for your good wishes! We had an ecellent celebration! 4 hrs of happy tunes to celebrate Easter too!

DJ Brain and DJ Ciara did theyr best to entertain theyr audiences with nice music! Even Salsa and cha-cha-cha- WoW , it was great! I enjoyed it a lot. Brucie, Mucker's Manager, decorated the club in multicolor! And the companion? Most chatty ever!

Thank you all for sharing with me!

Nahi

Janey Bracken said...

So pleased you had a brilliant time Nahi, love to everyone at Muckers too!!
Janeyxx