Search

Custom Search

Friday, 1 January 2016

IT'S 2016 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!














Another year over and a new one begins!  I decided to log into SL after our UK New Year rang out and of course many of my friends across the world, in their different time zones, were yet to greet the New Year.  I went off to Muddy's Music Cafe where I counted 89 people in the sim, how amazing!  The dj playing some really terrific tunes was Pekka Haalan and his beautiful hostess was  Deja Ember Draken.  Muddy's owner Bridget Hammill was also on the stage with the dj, what a brilliant venue Bridget has created in SL.

We live in a world in turmoil, a world of uncertainty, but.... a world full of wonderful people from every corner of the planet and I've been privileged to have met so many creative, caring and talented people through the virtual world of SL.  People are clever, they are smart and fantastic all around the globe, we do have a positive future, I believe in people, even with everything that is being thrown at us at the moment, nothing can hold them back.

I wish everyone on our glorious planet a very Happy New Year!

Janey Bracken



2 comments:

Texas Barbara said...

Thank you Janie for the coverage.

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Barb, Happy New Year to you! Muddy's was rocking!