Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

A 60s Christmas Special At the HangOut Club Tonight













We are well and truly into  Christmas week now and I went to another great party tonight, this time at the very popular HangOut Club owned by Janis Short.  DJ Janis had decorated the club for Christmas and it looked amazing, just right for the season!  We had lots of festive hits, gorgeous romantic songs like Nat King Cole's Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire and Elvis Presley's Blue Christmas for smoochie dancing plus those faster rocking tunes like The Ronettes I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.  The theme for tonight was a 60s Christmas and everyone looked fantastic!  I danced in the corner near the Christmas tree and I could hear this growling noise and saw the branches of the tree moving about.  Maybe not a good place to dance! Suddenly a big brown dog appeared from under the tree, I guess he's the club guard dog, he was sniffing the presents to see if any of them were for him!  Why was he growling at me? Well I was dancing right on top of his bowl of food, which I never spotted when I first went in! I expect he'll get plenty of turkey and other goodies over the holidays.  Janis also had trivial pursuit  tonight in the club and the topic was alcohol to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!  It was great fun.  The HangOut is open on Mondays and Wednesdays each week, if you want a brilliant night out this is the venue for you!  Happy Christmas to all the clubbers there tonight, just in case I don't catch you at any other parties before the big day on Friday!  You can visit Janis's FaceBook page for a gallery of terrific HangOut photos, including tonight's party.

Janey Bracken
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 



 
 
 
 
 



No comments: