Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 10 May 2014

Happy Birthday Ed!













May 9th  was fellow London Lite journalist Ed Follet's birthday. Ed first introduced himself to Virtually London Lite readers on August 24, 2009, and here we are all these years later! (You can read his first post here). We celebrated Ed's birthday at Rob Fenwitch's Zorro's Tavern, where DJ extraordinaire Janis Short played great tunes and kept us in the party mood.  It was a wonderful get-together, filled with people who remember Ed from his early cub-reporter days as well as later arrivals to SL. Happy Birthday Ed!

Hibiscus Hastings





















Footnote from Janey Bracken - Hi Ed, I'm sorry I couldn't make it into SL last night and I hope you had a really lovely time at your party!  Happy Birthday!! xxx

1 comment:

Ed Follet said...

Thankyou Hib and Janey for posting this ace report and Photos.
I had a thoroughly enjoyable party with thanks to all my lovely friends who made it so.
I'm especially grateful to the wonderful DJ Janis, also Rob, Fibi and Poppy who all had a hand in laying on a very memorable occasion.
Ed X