Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Happy Birthday to TXBarbara















There was a great party at the Hangout Club last night to celebrate TXBarbara Bailey's Birthday.  Barb always looks so stylish and she wore a beautiful animal print dress with a very pretty floaty skirt for her Birthday celebration. Some terrific music was supplied by dj Mauren (Janis says Mauren has the sexiest voice in SL, and you know, I think she's right, she's an excellent dj).  Barb and all of her friends had a brilliant time. HangOut owner Janis introduced me to her new partner Edi.  It was the first time I'd met Edi and I'd like to congratulate them both on their SL partnering, may they have a very happy future together.  

Many Happy Returns of the Day to Barb, I hope she had a fabulous Birthday!
(Main picture above by Janey Bracken, pictures below by Hibiscus Hastings)




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Janis and Maurine for the nice surprise Birthday Party. Thank you Brie for slipping this one past me. lol Always fun to see friends especially form the UGC days. Even my oldest boss in SL made an appearance, Tallie from the UGC London days. Janey and Hibiscus thank you for the nice write up and photos of the party. hugzzzz
Barb...

espnsportstv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.