Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Janis Short Celebrates The 3rd Anniversary Of The HangOut Club With a Carnaby Street Party


It's hard to imagine that Janis Short's fantastic HangOut Club was celebrating its 3rd anniversary this week. It only seems like just yesterday that she first opened the doors to the lovely bijou venue.  The HangOut Club is stylish and cosy giving it that trendy atmosphere, just like the real little clubs of the 60s and 70s, where the pop stars of that era used to "hang out" (an appropriate pun!).  So it was fitting that Janis held a Carnaby Street themed night to celebrate the club's 3rd birthday, and the place was packed.  Janis played everything from the Beatles to Herman's Hermits and the room rocked!  Everyone dressed in 60's fashion, and what a colourful night with many of the ladies in pop-art mini dresses and the men in a variety of bright clothes; Janis looked stunning in a short shift dress with her Twiggy style geometric haircut.  May The HangOut Club have many more anniversaries to come!  

Janey Bracken













Pictures Below by Hibiscus Hastings






4 comments:

Janis Short said...

Thank you all for making the HangOut such a special place to be! It was a great party ... 35 people came through the doors to celebrate with us...here's to another fab year! Couldn't do it without you!

Anonymous said...

there are other clubs
out in sl then hers
wow all you se is hers
may be try other clubs be nice

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Janis,

Thanks, we had a great time and congratulations on 3 wonderful years since the opening of the HangOut.

Janeyxx

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Anon, So sorry that we've been neglecting so much in SL lately, including the brilliant clubs, one of which I know is yours. It probably seems like we've been to the HangOut a lot because of rez days and celebrations, I try to take some pics if I have prior notice of anyone's celebrations! RL has taken up a lot of my time with the political stuff happening, which is very worrying, so although I appear logged on I'm doing stuff on my other computer much of the time. Please don't take any of this as a slight, any absence is my fault, purely because of the time and energy to keep up with everything at the moment. I'm not only hoping for world peace! I'm hoping that all you club owners can be friends again too, like the old days! Now wouldn't that make reporting for me and Hib easy! Believe me, I do understand and I hope you will bear with me!
Janeyxx