Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Happy Birthday Ed!

Happy Birthday to Ed Follet!! Ed partied down at the HangOut club, where dj TXBarbara played some great music.  Then Ed, Hibiscus and I went back to Hib's place for a game of Greedy.  Ed and I were in front, it was neck and neck as we nearly reached the 10000 final score; we wondered who would win!  However Hib, who had been trailing with her score, suddenly threw a sneaky hand of dice, scoring over 3000 and kicked both me and Ed into the long grass!!! Well done Hib and hope you had a wonderful birthday Ed!!!
Janey Bracken

2 comments:

Ed Follet said...

Thank you Janey :-)) I had a lovely day surrounded by my wonderful friends in both second life and the other place (real life)!! lol.

Congrats are in order for you too !! Your first column of news for this fine blog hit the metaverse four years ago this week (13th May)Cheers :-))

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Ed, so pleased you enjoyed your birthday! I didn't realise we had a blog anniversary, but four years is quite a landmark, thanks for telling me! It's been a lot of fun!! xx