Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Happy Easter - Easter Bonnets At The West End Club!

Happy Easter to everyone, and I hope you have a great time over the next few days! Well, enough of chocolate eggs, daffodils and fluffy chicks, it was time for Easter Bonnets down at the West End Club, well funny hats anyway! And I wasn't disappointed, it was a good job I had my camera ready to capture the fantastic headgear that the clubbers wore! The first prize should have gone to club owner/dj Cute though, her hat was stunning with everything except the kitchen sink dangling from it! Friend Drax Ember turned up and I was looking forward to seeing what hat he had picked out to wear! I should have known better by now, there was Drax in a giant pink Rabbit's head, goofy teeth with long ears to match!! He said something about needing to get his 'Hare' cut, hummph!! I thought it was very bunny, oops funny! Well here's some pictures of the brilliant hats on display in the club tonight, and once again a very Happy Easter to you all!!!



Janey Bracken

















1 comment:

cutewillow said...

thank you janie for the lovly write up my hat was nice but every one hats looks stunning
xoxo cute