Search

Custom Search

Sunday, 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012!

Happy New Year! and I hope that 2012 is a good year with better times ahead for everyone! (New Year's resolution - to kick out those self serving politicians who are making a right 'pigs ear' out of our lives and doing it on purpose!). It was fun last night as Hibiscus and I went around to the various New Year's Eve parties; We started at the HangOut Club, then went on to the New West End Club, from there to Club Underground and finally I went over to New London Village, where SL played me up rotten trying to get everything rezzed for pictures, as the clock struck midnight (so apologies New London for my rubbish photos, but the party was great!) I could see everyone was having a brilliant time and I bet there are a few hangovers this morning! Have a fantastic 2012!


Janey Bracken







3 comments:

Saffi Collas said...

Great Pictures Janey, and thank you for coming to join us on New Years Eve. Happy New Year to everyone at the Club Underground, The Westend, The Hangout and New London, all the best for the new year. Saffi xx

cutewillow said...

thanks janie for the fab wright up
you rock love cute xxx

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Saffi and Cute! I hope you are having a great start to the year and I'm looking forward to some more partying in 2012 from you two brilliant dj's with your awesome music! xxx