Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Virtually London (lite) is Taking a Break!

Here I am sitting at a spot near where the original London Underground Club used to be, it holds lots of fond memories for me, when all the Virtual London friends partied there and everyone enjoyed themselves so much! Of course, people move on, start new things and places change, and change is one of the consistent things about SL. I am also making a change at the moment, although this isn't permanent, I am taking a break from writing the blogs, including London (lite) for a little while. I am doing some journalism in real life at the present time, and I need a little time off from SL writings. I have no idea if it will be weeks or months until I can start up the Virtually London (lite) and Our Virtual Trilogy blogs again. Maybe I will put in the odd post, who knows. This isn't the end, it is merely a busy time for me and I want to thank all our loyal readers who have stayed with me and all the wonderful people I've written about who make SL so colourful and interesting. I'll still be in SL as much as ever, but I'll be just having fun for now. Don't forget to read all the other fantastic London blogs, which I have linked in the sidebar, to find out what is going on and hopefully London (lite) will be up and running again soon!


Janey Bracken

11 comments:

seany1235 said...

Thanks for such a great blog janey there as been some great storys over the past 2 years i been reading it.
Hope things all go well for you and hope to see you back soon on the blog xx

Janey Bracken said...

Thanks Seany, You've featured in quite a lot of stories too!! hopefully I'll be back soon with the London blog!

Janey x

Nahiram Vaniva said...

aaww Janey! you've done a lot and your post are always interesting and touching. I waited for them. Thanks for kleeping us posted and I hope to read you soon again!

Happy break! xxxx

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Nahi,

Thank you! I've really enjoyed writing here about everyone! So I will be back one day!

Janey xxx

HotStuff said...

Aww hurry back soon Janey, but in the mean time enjoy some time-out! I think its safe to say you bring us lot together and we all love reading your blog! thanks for all the laughs and photos you have printed of us lot making fools of our selves haha, love you Hotsey xx

nils tomorrow said...

i will miss your blogs Janey,they were always fun to read,thanks for keeping us updated about sl events and nice stories so far,i hope to see you writing here again sometime,and wish you all the luck with rl xxx

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Hots and Nillsss!! Thank you for your lovely comments, I've loved writing about you guys and hope to carry on soon!!

Janey xxx

Debs Regent said...

Sorry to see your posts will be absent Janey. But I know we will see you around anyway. Your blog has been an inspiration to others and you deserve a well-earned rest. Hope to see you back in action again soon though. Debs x

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Debs,

Thank you for your kind words, it's been lovely reporting on London and I'm hoping it won't be too long till I can report on the virtual community again! Just taking some time out to sort out the Mandelsons of this world (again!)

Janey xx

Anonymous said...

Taking breaks and exploring new things are vital to growth. No one like to get stuck in a rut. You should always be looking for the next thing. I'm sure your next venture will be as successful if not more than this one was. Enjoy your break!

XO

TD Reinard

Janey Bracken said...

Hi TD,

Lovely to hear from you and thank you for your nice comments. I am enjoying a little time away and I'm doing some rl stuff which has been taking my time up. I will keep this blog open with occasional articles and who knows what the future will bring! As ever, your advice is spot on!!

Best Wishes
Janey xx