Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Royal Wedding Photo Competition


I can't invite you to the Royal Wedding, but I can invite you to have a bit of fun and join in our new Royal Wedding Photo Competition! I want you to take a picture as Kate and William using your avatars in a right royal poses! You can have Kate and William on their hen/stag night, Kate and William getting engaged, Kate and William in their wedding clothes, Kate and William on the throne, in fact Kate and William doing anything (that isn't rude!). Use your imagination, you don't have to look exactly like them, but have some fun thinking up some poses! This time I'm limiting the entries to two photos per person, so pick your best shots and get them to me by 1st May. The first prize will be L$500, the second L$250 and the third L$150.
.

Janey Bracken

No comments: