Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 14 April 2011

A Handy Idea To Find London Places

Kat Kassner and Laredo Lowtide, those wonderful inventive people from New London, have made it easy for people to find English and London related sims. They have teamed up with other English sim owners who have given their landmarks to Kat and Laredo to be included in signposts and posters which are displayed throughout SL. If you want a copy of the signs or want to be included in the next version when it comes out, contact Kat or Laredo in-world. I've got a sign at my new English Garden home, so I can just use it to teleport off when I'm scouting for a story! Thanks Kat and Laredo this is a great idea!




Janey Bracken







2 comments:

Vanadis Falconer said...

-Briliant idéa! The hardiest thing for a newbie is to know "whats next" "where to go".

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Vanadis,

Thank you for your comment, yes I agree, so getting all these landmarks together should help quite a bit!

Janey :)