Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

I Can't Believe it's 4 Years in SL

Phew!! What a day! yesterday I reached my fourth Rez Day and usually I let the day go by quietly, but it wasn't to be like that this year. My friend Eliza Janus (who took the beautiful black and white picture above), had other plans and she asked me over to her wonderful new Magic Valley land where she treated me to a lovely time, including giving me a special cake with candles! I had gone to two CNN meetings today after seeing Eliza and both Henry and Nicole from CNN wished me a happy day. Then to my surprise Brie, Cute and Clive put on a Rez Day party for me included in the trivia theme at the West End Club (and I actually got one question right! I just pipped Pink at the post, but she beat me by getting another one right, so she knew two answers and I only knew one! Well done Pink!). All in all it was a Rez Day to remember and 4 years is quite a long time. I've written a little bit about my SL life in my latest CNN report. Many thanks to all my friends for your best wishes, lots of love to you all for giving me a great day!
. Janey Bracken

10 comments:

Janis Short said...

Happy Rezday Janey...so sorry I missed the party I had no idea!!!
Wishing you much love and happiness.

Static Frenzy said...

Happy 4th Rez Day To You :)

Janey Bracken said...

Thank you Static!! :)

Janey Bracken said...

Thank you Janis, the West End Club was a surprise to me too, I wish you'd have been there!

Eliza Janus said...

Hello, Janey,

let the good times continue.

Lots of Love,

Eliza Janus.

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Eliza,

Yes! lots of great times to come!

Love Janey, hugggss

Cutewillows said...

happy REZZIE DAY JANIE
hope you had a lovly sl birthday 4 years young hohoo
love cute xxx

The Doctor Who Zone said...

So much for a quiet 'un, eh? Happy Rez day! Belated in this post, though offered on time as I recall in SL! LL

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Laredo!

Yes it all got out of hand! It was lovely though, hope you enjoyed yours just as much too!!

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Cute!

Thank you! xxxx