Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Nahiram Joins the HangOut Club


Lovely Nahiram Vaniva has joined the HangOut team and she starts next Monday, so go along and say Hi! Club owner and dj Janis Short says:
.
“Please join me in welcoming Nahi to the HangOut staff as a "Meeter & Greeter"...I've worked with Nahi for years now and her friendliness and popularity will be a major asset to the club! From leading spontaneous dances to making us all laugh...she's always a joy to be around! Welcome Nahi to the lunacy that is the HangOut staff :)"
.
We all love Nahi and I wish her lots of luck with her new HangOut job!! See you there Nahi!!


Janey Bracken







5 comments:

Nahiram Vaniva said...

Thanks, Janey xx
As usual your wonderful post and words to me make me feel great!

Yes! I've joined the staff at the HangOut! I'm so glad to work with janis again, we have always worked well together and get along well. Seany and Robyn are also good friends.

Thanks to janis for helping me this time and make me come out my den.
My friends, all of them who have supported me this time :)

Love you lots xxxx

Janis Short said...

we're all so thrilled to have Nahi join the staff...our membership keeps going up and the party gets better and better all the time!

Simon Seurat said...

Congratulations nahi !

Gold Cazalet said...

Well done Nahi :)) Take care though because at The Hangout everybody's english gets madder and badder and even worse !!

Nahiram Vaniva said...

Thanks,Simon.

Gold! Use proper English! :o