Search

Custom Search

Sunday, 2 January 2011

Photo Competition Pictures to be Displayed in New London's Albert Hall

Janis Short has sent in some more fabulous photos for the London Photograph Competition. I'm still receiving photos, which will be posted here, so if you have pictures to send in, please do so as quickly as you can for them to be included. The good news is that we have had such a brilliant response to our competition that I have arranged for the pictures to be displayed in the Albert Hall in New London. As soon as I have the photos on display I will let you know, and you can take a look before the judging starts in a few days time. I'm pleased to say that nearly all the London locations have been included and this is going to be a tough contest!

Janis Short - New Year at the HangOut



Janis - Snow at the HangOut

No comments: