Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

The Competition Gallery is Open

I'm pleased to announce that the Exhibition of London sims at Christmas for the London Photograph Competition is now open. I've been working hard over the last few days setting up the gallery in the magnificent Albert Hall based in New London. The competition has been a real success with so many pictures being sent in. Go over and take a browse before the contest is judged and let me know what you think about the photographs and which ones you consider should win, plus what makes them the best. I would love to know! For all those people who entered the contest, would you please check to make sure that I have received all your pictures and that they are displayed in the gallery. I'm proud to say that Virtually London (lite) filled the Albert Hall!! Not bad for a blog contest!!







Janey Bracken







1 comment:

Static Frenzy said...

There are some fantastic snaps some real talent in SL :)