Search

Custom Search

Monday, 29 November 2010

Cute and Jolly Marry!


Cutewillow Carlberg and Jolly Darnay had a wonderful wedding on Saturday. It was more or less love at first sight for Cute and Jolly, as Jolly said in his wedding vows to Cute “I love you with all my heart. You are my heart and soul, my soul mate. When you came into my life I was struck by lightening, a whirlwind romance, swept off my feet, it was wonderful. So much in love with you, so I asked you to marry me, and to my delight you said yes. I will devote myself to making your everyday a happy one. I will adore you and love you to my fullest in sickness and in health, richer and poorer, till death do us part.” Cute’s vows were equally touching as she gazed at him and said “My Darling Jolly one look from your sweet blue eyes I knew I was in love with an angel . I give you my heart to hold, I give you my soul to cherish. I give you all my love and devotion. I give you all my kisses. I give you me as your loving wife.”

The service was conducted by Truths Marder, Truthsprincess Baramm was the ‘best lady’ for Jolly and Clive Hissop gave Cute away. The bridesmaids, Brie Janick and BellaCullen Edwardstone, looked terrific in long red satin gowns. Cute looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful white lace wedding dress and Jolly looked every inch the handsome bridegroom in a smart white tux.

Brie and Seany held the reception at their home for Cute and Jolly, and Brie had made it a dream venue for the loving couple. Cute and Jolly danced into the night with all their friends and they had a fabulous time.

Many Congratulations on your Wedding Cute and Jolly, may you have many happy years together.


Janey Bracken

4 comments:

Brie Janick said...

Was a wonderful day the bride looked stunning and the grom looked very handsome...Cute my sister u deserve the best and we love you very much...Wishing you and Jolly Much love ,Laughter and lots of shoe shopping hehehe
Your sissy Brie

Cutewillows said...

thank you janie for the lovly write up really made our daymore lovly with our good freinds there
thank you clive for given me away
brie for the wonderfull party after words ilove you both so very much
cutexxxx

Anonymous said...

A lovely event and great fun. Cute and Jolly, 'may your days be filled with joy and laughter and your nights replete with passion' BJ

Hibiscus said...

Best wishes for many happy times full of love and companionship.