Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

New London Christmas Shop


I know I’m early and Halloween hasn’t been and gone yet, but I wanted to rent a shop for my Christmas stock, which I have been busy with. Hibiscus and I have opened a store on Hib’s land, she sells wonderful paintings by Tissot, a romantic Pre-Raphaelite artist, famous for his fine work of scenes from the turn of the last century. What brilliant gifts these paintings will make. I wanted a little shop in New London as well, and I asked Kat Kassner if she had any empty shops to rent. Kat set to work creating a beautiful shop for me, it’s just like something out of Charles Dickens with its square paned bow window, just ideal for my displays. To make it even more Christmassy there is Scrooge and Marley's Counting Office next door. I stood watching with Laredo as Kat put a staircase in for me and another floor too, so I have plenty of room!

Halloween should be brilliant in New London as they have a Mega Party weekend planned with DJ Hoi, DJ Garfuncle, DJ Sin and more!! Let’s hope the spirits of Marley and Scrooge have no intentions of visiting their old office next to my shop!








Janey Bracken

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog