Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Great Gift from Icarus

I recently had a brilliant gift from the people at Icarus, they are the producers of some wonderful SL merchandise. They sent me a networking board and it gives links to the Metaverse London News Team’s individual blogs and other sites. There’s also a second version for Viewer 2 users. Icarus have done a really good job with it, and the board looks terrific. Many thanks to LeonTurbrock Beau and the Icarus team for sending me this quality item, it takes pride of place in our news shop!

P.S I also looked at their website and spotted a little train that they make, I know it’s too soon for Christmas, but I bought the train for the shop too! Love it!!

.
.
Janey Bracken

1 comment:

=IcaruS= said...

So glad you appreciate the flexibility and usefulness of the =I= NetConnect for promotion and communication! Thanks for taking the time to do a write up on it.

-LeonTubrok Beaumont