Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Wishing Brie Janick a Speedy Recovery

We've all missed lovely Brie over the last weeks as she hasn't been at all well. Brie has sent a message out in notices to everyone, she says "Hey all, thank you for your wonderful messages ..... I have been very unwell and I am going back into hospital on Monday for a big operation......... it's been a very hard few weeks but I'm getting there..........I have not left SL and will be back and we are still rocking.........Thank you everyone I will be back next week!

Everyone at Virtually London (lite) would like to send Brie our love and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and we are looking forward to seeing her again very soon!!


Janey Bracken

3 comments:

Ed Follet said...

Get well soon Brie, Hugzz.

Ed :-))

Hibiscus said...

Hi Brie, get well soon, we all miss you. xxx

cutewillow said...

get well brie