Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Collectable Hangout Club Tee Shirts


Janis Short’s trendiest little club in London town, the Hangout, continues to be packed each night and Janis sent me a couple of pictures she took for her photo album, Janis’s success is becoming legendary, she’s one of SL’s Superstar dj’s, having a wealth of experience and she knows what people like to hear. Janis now has a range of tee shirts especially designed for the Hangout by Robyn Pastorelli. Robyn who designed the tee shirts for free, has done an excellent job with three types of tee shirts suitable for both men and women. I picked up a pack of the shirts (which the club are giving away free) from just inside the door of the Hangout and I tried them all on. I can’t make up my mind which one I like best, but they are all beautifully designed by Robyn with a picture of Tower Bridge on the front and what a nice keepsake of the club they make! So don’t forget pick up your set of designer tee shirts when you drop into the Hangout for a great night out!





Janey Bracken





No comments: