Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Shoes To Die For!

I really love those shoes, the ones with the really high stiletto heels, you know the ones, they cost around about 2000 Lindens and I’m too mean to buy them. I go and look, and really want a pair, then I get all tight with my money, thinking I could buy a couple of SL horses or even a house for that amount! But they play on my mind, and I have to teleport away very quickly before I give in and spend a couple of weeks rent money on them.

Well I was walking through Mayfair in Virtual London this morning and I spotted a pair of stilettos in a shop there, I looked, and thought “wow, bet those are expensive!!” Being in a very weakened condition, as I hadn’t had my cup of coffee to wake me up, I felt impossibly drawn to them, they are the latest fashion, with the straps high around the ankles and they have studs and little flowers on side and front. "Hmmm" I thought "they would go soooooo well with many things in my wardrobe!!"

Ok I decided to go inside the shop and look, nothing wrong with looking! Clicking on the shoes I found to my amazement that they were only L$395!! Too late, my fingers slipped on the keyboard and I had bought them before I could change my mind, what a bargain!!

The shop is called B&G Boys and Girls, and they have lots of lovely things there, sunglasses and watches as well as men’s and ladie’s shoes. So next time you have an argument with yourself about wanting to buy the latest gorgeous shoes, take a trip over to Virtual Mayfair and check out B&G!

Janey Bracken






6 comments:

Hibiscus said...

Oh, Janey, those are great! One of the best things about SL is being able to wear killer shoes. Definitely going to go have a look, thanks so much for letting us know about this shop.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just the shop I've been looking for!!!

-Drax

Janey Bracken said...

Yes they do sell men's shoes! Drops a large hint!!!

Ed Follet said...

oohh this will raise a few male pulses! ha ha ... can't wait to see who else comments lol. Great article Janey.

Ed :-))

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Hib,

Can just see you in a pair of these heels, thing is, I will still end up spending L$2000 because I want the other styles too!

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your comment, I love writing about one of my favourite SL things - shoes!!