Search

Custom Search

Monday, 17 May 2010

Isobel and Gold's Store Gives Me Ideas


I sometimes get spells where I want to make stuff, not often, but I felt like that this week. SL is great for turning your hand to being creative, it gives me a real buzz to create something that I can use or decorate my home with. I'd been wandering around Virtual Kensington and spotted Gold Cazalet and Isobel Byron's shop near The Greyhound Pub when I got an idea to make a few plants to sell. Of course Gold and Isobel are very gifted people, they have filled their shop 'Kensington Creations' with some wonderful things. Isobel has some of her lovely garden items like her fountain, similar to the one she had when she entered the best garden contest a short while ago. She also has some beautiful stained glass windows which would look fantastic in any SL building. Gold has some real works of art in there, he has designed some spectacular gossamer wings, which many avatars love to wear. He has made some great furniture too, I particularly liked an inlaid garden table and chairs, which look like they should be in a hot Mediterranean setting.

I'll never be as good as these two, but I went back and happily made some potted plants to put in both our Trilogy shops (Kensington and Harmony Drift locations). If you want some nice new things for your home take a trip to Gold and Isobel's shop and if you want a brightly coloured potted plant, pop in on the way home and have a look at my afternoon's work!!


Janey Bracken






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me that I've been meaning to look at Gold's stained glass.

Rob

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Rob,

It's certainly worth looking around Gold and Isobel's shop, I hope you find the glass you want!!

Janey :))