Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 27 February 2010

View Our Web Page in Our Virtual Kensington Shop


I might be boasting here, well maybe we aren't the first ones in Virtual London to have this, but we are one of the first. Fellow writer and technical wiz kid Ed Follet told me about the new Second Life Beta Viewer that has a new wonderful piece of technology, you can actually view web pages in world instead of opening a browser. So off I went and looked at the tutorial Ed had given me and I came back and put our very own Virtually London (lite) blog in our shop, so anyone who is using the new viewer can come and read it in-world. The Beta viewer has lots of other delicious bits to it as well, so get your download and you can run it alongside the ordinary viewer to see how you like it. Don't forget to pop along to our shop to read the latest on our blog live!!
Janey Bracken

3 comments:

Ed Follet said...

I think we are the first in SL London Janey, I checked the Coach and Horses and no sign of live web content there. Well done :-))

Janey Bracken said...

That's great Ed, well done you! you told me about it in the beginning! it was a team effort :))

Tomjay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.