Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Exotic Pets in Virtual Mayfair

Just recently in the newspapers there was a story about a man in the UK who keeps 24 crocodiles in his back garden, a bit scary for the neighbours, and the neighbour’s cats and dogs, I would imagine! However, if you fancy a pet crocodile without the sharp teeth getting in the way, you can always buy a Second Life version. There is a shop in virtual Mayfair called 2Xtreme which sells exotic animals and birds, and you can buy anything from a sweet little hummingbird to colourful macaw who is scripted to be a real companion. Luckily for me the crocodile was on a chain because he didn’t look very friendly, or maybe he just hadn’t been fed and purrs like a kitten once he’s had his dinner.

Go along to the 2Xtreme pet shop and pick yourself out an unusual pet, be careful not to step on the crocodile though!






Janey Bracken


2 comments:

Hibiscus said...

I'll check them out! The macaw looks beautiful, but I have heard they can be naughty. Still, I might give it a go, thanks for posting this.

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Hib,

I'm afraid they are very naughty and like to bite the hand that feeds them, plus they have a taste for chewing up fine furntire too, so watch your nice home!! Maybe I can sent Max the kitten around to train the macaw to sleep a lot, he's good at that!