Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 7 January 2010

TXBarbara In Style At The Mix and Match!

There was a great Mix and Match contest at the Underground Club last night and Virtual London Director Brie Janick sent me these shots of hostess TXBarbara Bailey strutting her stuff. Barbara is one of our most elegant hostesses, but she showed how adaptable she was by not only wearing her underwear over her blouse, but by her great bunny slipper and torn tights. I expect she will be back to her stylish and very beautiful self tomorrow!!


Janey Bracken

5 comments:

Brie Janick said...

I deny all knoweldge of these pics rofl i swear im innocent ..winks at janey
Loves ya barb had so much fuwith Barb that night shes well loved by all....All i can say Barbs gonna kill me ...
Brie Janick

TXBarbara said...

Yes we had a blast that night
or least you all did joking me.LOL
(If we all can't let our hair down
and have a little fun then
why are we in second life LOL)
All I can say is.......
Paybacks BRie!!! Paybacks!
ROFL < BIG SMILE> Love you to!

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Brie and Barb!!

Sounds like you both had a really great time and a right laugh!! Loved your outfit Barb and I won't say a thing about where I got the photos! Oops think I already did! sorry Brie!!

Huggs to both of you!!!
Janey :))

Anonymous said...

hha looked good moma giggles
cutess

cutewillow said...

looked so good barb messer then my bed giggles
love cute