Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Weekend Events In Virtual London


Get ready for lots of fun this weekend, tomorrow night there is a Christmas Ball in the Underground Club in Knightsbridge. It's fancy dress and an amazing L$2,000 is up for grabs for the best costume! The Ball starts at 2pm (slt) that's 10pm (UK). On Saturday we have a brilliant Beatles tribute band concert in Mayfair at 12pm (slt) that's 8pm (UK). So dig out those fancy dress costumes and cuban heeled boots for an exciting weekend in Virtual London!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true that Janey and Hibs will be signing at the UGC on Sunday? I may sign them up as my next act!!

- Simon C.

Hibiscus said...

Thank you for your kind offer, Simon C. I am so glad that someone has finally recognized the true value of our singing abilities. Now off to practice my scales!

Janey Bracken said...

Yes, thank you Simon,

I just hope that Hib can sing louder than me to drown me out!!