Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 5 November 2009

New Jazz Club Opening Tomorrow!


We have a great new Jazz Club opening in Virtual Kensington tomorrow, It’s called JazzFunk and it is in the romantic Kensington building. This is the ideal venue for such a club, and I’m really looking forward to spending some formal evenings there. Time to go shopping ladies for another beautiful evening dress! well any excuse will do!! (Opening Times not known at the present)

Meanwhile in the Underground Club last night, I noticed dj Brie Janick was taking no chances, exchanging a few verbal light-hearted swings with clubber Al1 Dalglish. Brie decided a couple of body guards where needed, so Bish and Bash sprang into action, the body guards guided Brie around the dance floor! I have a sneaking suspicion that these are not real body guards at all and just a bit of muscle that Brie keeps in her inventory. I wonder what Al1 will come up with to fight back!!



Janey Bracken

2 comments:

Brie Janick said...

Hahahah this is to funny...Al u busted for picking on me again lol My bodyguards def protected me from Al and his famous talking shoes .....AL is king of the River dance in London hahahaha and hes also one of my oldest sl pals...

Al1 Dalglish said...

Hahaha yeah that Brie always picks on me! I'm innocent really she just corrupts me : P. It wasn't my fault she had ran out of songs to play so i had to entertain people with my river dance haha. Only messing hun, one of my oldest friends in sl (not age wise lol) great girl and a great dj and always up for a laugh in the UGC. Great times hun : )