Search

Custom Search

Monday, 9 November 2009

Mayfair Sleigh Ride

Hibiscus and I had some fun in Virtual Mayfair this weekend, it looks like Christmas is on it’s way, as you can take a sleigh ride all around Mayfair to see the sights. Hib and I jumped on board the one horse sleigh to the sound of tinkling sleigh bells and off we went. I know that my driving skills in Virtual London are quite well known, but Hib could have shown a bit more bravery than sitting at the back facing the wrong way! This sleigh was on automatic pilot, but I could still see the fear in the horse’s eyes as I climbed into the driver’s seat! Off we sped without having to do a thing, the horse knew the route and stopped at all the main attractions, such as the Mayhem club, Garden Café and Coach and Horses Pub. It was a lot of fun and very cleverly planned out by Mayfair Manager Torric Rodas and his team.

P.S. Just to let you know of some date changes for the Bon Jovi tribute concert and exciting news that we have a tribute Nickelback concert as well lined up for Virtual Knightsbridge. Virtual London Director Brie Janick told me that we have two provisional dates, the Nickelback tribute band will be on the 21st November and Bon Jovi have been moved back to the 12th December, I will keep you informed of any changes and times etc.




Janey Bracken




2 comments:

Hibiscus said...

I thought I was being brave! It is a very nice sleigh ride; you get a good introduction to the Mayfair sim.

Janey Bracken said...

I could hear your teeth chattering Hib, but I thought you were cold, even the horse was shivering! I really must practice my driving skills again around Virtual London.

Janey x