Search

Custom Search

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Virtually London (lite) Back For Event News

Hello everyone!! I’ve missed updating the Virtual London news and it has made me sad to log into this site just to see it lying dormant. As Our Virtual Trilogy is full of news from all around the grid and now has five reporters (Virtual Trilogy, Plus Two), therefore, there isn’t a lot of space in Trilogy for events coming up in Virtual London. So in respect of this, I thought I would bring back Virtually London (lite) in a smaller way, just to tell you of forthcoming events, (let me know if you like this idea). With the Christmas season getting closer there will be plenty going on in the virtual capital over the next couple of months. So bear with me, I may not update every day, but hope to tell you of club themes and stuff you need to know for the coming weeks.

To begin with, it’s that scary time of year, when heavy mists cling to the cold earth and mournful moans are heard from long dead apparitions who wander endlessly looking for solace (sounds a bit like me!!). TD Reinard has built a fantastic haunted church and graveyard in SL Kensington for Halloween, and it’s really spooky, well it scared me!! It looks just the sort of place you can have a ‘Thriller’ evening, so go over and be prepared to be frightened out of your life!!!


Janey Bracken

8 comments:

nils tomorrow said...

Thats great news Janey:)I will deffinitely check it for the updates going on in London.

Nahiram said...

This is great news, Janey! I was missing the updates! These coming events sound really scary...!!

Welcome back:D

Janey Bracken said...

Hi Nils and Nahiram,

Lovely to hear from you both!! I'm please you think it is a good idea to have the updates back, as I missed doing them as well!!

Janey x

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!

- Drax

Janey Bracken said...

Thank you Drax x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Janey, London wouldnt be the same without your blog, even the contentious ones

Ed Follet said...

Great to see you back where you belong Janey, 'You can take the girl out of London but you can't take London out of the girl' :-)

Janey Bracken said...

Thank You Ed!

Janey :))