Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Spooky Events

Fellow writer Ed Follet and I went over to the haunted church and churchyard in Virtual Kensington to find out more about what’s going on. I think Ed must be a secret Zombie as he was drawn towards the coffin and then climbed in. He kept closing the lid, but I kept opening it to take his picture, I could tell he was getting fidgety as the sun started to rise, so I let him close it in the end (only kidding Ed!).

The Corn Maze at the back of the church has hidden treasures that you can find, as well as scary things that make you jump out of your skin, and there is to be a Trick or Treat around Kensington Square Park and a Zombie pub crawl later on as well. (For our foreign friends, a ‘pub crawl’ is when you go from one public house to another getting inebriated, quite a British tradition! Or do you do that too?). I will find out from TD Reinard when the Trick or Treat and pub crawl are happening and get back to you!



Janey Bracken







No comments: