Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

We Are On The Move!!

We are moving offices!! It was with sadness that we had the news that our office in the DMGT building in Kensington was to be gutted, leaving only the ground floor intact. The rest of the building will stay but it will only be a shell, which is a shame, as the offices were one of the best builds in SL Kensington.

I have some happy memories of my first office in the DMGT building and setting up Virtually London (lite) from there. I’m sure Hibiscus and Pixi will say the same, it was a good place to interview people and felt like our second home.

I spoke to Kensington Manager Nijel Charles and he told me to pick another building, temporarily, until our new office is built. We are now located in the SL Bayswater Road in a beautiful Edwardian terrace and I have been busy putting the furniture and office equipment in. I have created some period looking desks to fit the building and I am pleased to say we are up and running already and have had a few people dropping by to say hello.

No comments: