Search

Custom Search

Monday, 11 May 2009

Is SL London Haunted?

Recently SL Londoners have been hearing strange noises. What can this mean?

I have heard a few things while sitting in my apartment. A while ago I would occasionally hear a dog barking. I think it may have belonged to a tenant who has moved out, but I am not sure. I have also heard a cat meowing, and disturbingly, the squeak of rats! Hopefully that cat will take care of the rats.

Then on Tuesday night in the Underground Club a number of us heard that same meowing sound, perhaps the cat likes to party. Or perhaps it found the name “underground” attractive, hoping for a feast. Maybe London is going to be over-run with wild cats.

And on Wednesday night Seany1235 Blinker insisted that he heard a horse neighing! Unfortunately no one else heard it, but this did enliven the chat with a number of bad jokes and puns.

So, is SL London haunted?





Hibiscus Hastings

No comments: